GET SMARTER WHILE GOING PLACES.
Use Spokn to listen to articles that help you be smarter, happier, and more successful. Want to get ahead in your career? Listen to articles like “How to Gain Power at Work” (WSJ). Feeling stressed or anxious? Listen to “Turning Negative Thinkers Into Positive Ones” (NYT). Think you could probably be smarter about money? Listen to “Taking the fear factor out of investing” (FT). And there's hundreds more.
BITE-SIZED AUDIO FOR ANY MOMENT.
Our 5-10 minute articles fit perfectly into your daily life. A busy day doesn't leave much time for reading, so use Spokn to listen instead.
No time for all the audiobooks and podcasts out there? In less than 10 minutes, you can
listen to a whole article: while making a cup of coffee, on your commute, or while getting
ready for bed.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR FREE.
Enjoy the world's top publishers — free without a subscription. Listen to our curated
selection from premium publishers like The New York Times, Financial Times, The Wall
Street Journal, and more. Our collection also includes award-winning publications like The
Guardian, Aeon, and Nautilus.
CURATED ARTICLES, PERSONALIZED FOR YOU.
Sick of the news circus? We're not a news app: Spokn's editors pick out evergreen articles
that make a difference to your life. You'll find the best articles about career, health,
happiness, culture, and even your own surprising psychology. Get personalized
recommendations by following your favorite topics.
NARRATED BY REAL PEOPLE.
Listen to professional narrators read the articles to you, just like an audiobook. Because who likes listening to robots?
How the app works:
1. Get the free app for your Android phone
2. Sign up and choose your interests
3. Play an article, bookmark for later, or download for offline listening
4. Adjust the playback speed between 0.75x and 2.0x
5. Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep listening to articles
6. Auto-play your Up Next list of bookmarked and related articles
7. See your History and share articles you've listened to
8. Explore more articles from your favorite publishers and topics
9. Get notifications when new articles are available
Download the free Spokn app for a smarter, happier life.