VITA is a simple video editing app with trendy content.Anyone can make high-quality videos with VITA.Start your video life with VITA!- Add trendy text effects for professional-looking videos.- Create Full HD videos with a few taps.- Get more dynamic videos by adjusting the playback speed.- Select No-copyright music according to videos' mood.- Easy video color grading by applying various filters.
|App Download Version:||1.25.0|
|Apk Size||113.51 MB|
|Last Update Time||May 14, 2022|
|Min||Android 6.0 (M)|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640, 65534|
|Offers In-App Purchase||NO|
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), Google Maps, Bing Maps, USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play