Qave Tche is a game where you will try to identify the bird presented to you, either by a photo or vocalization. It uses the site database wikiaves.com.br
The player must guess the bird that appears and earn points for it. The faster you produce the correct ID (from a choice of 6 IDs) the more points you earn.
Each tag has a timeout of 45 seconds. There will be 50 species and, unlike the original Qave game, if you make a mistake you do not earn the points of that bird and move on.
1) Before playing, make sure you are connected to the internet. Preferably over a Wi-Fi network. You can play with mobile data only, but as the app often uploads large photos, your data can run out fast.
Also make sure your phone volume (media volume) is at its maximum.
2) Press "ID", enter your name and then Play. Wait for loading. The app uploads large photos and only displays the image when it has fully loaded, so between questions you may have to wait 5 seconds or more depending on the speed of your connection.
3) When the image appears, remember that you can move the image up, down, or sideways, as well as pinching to zoom in or out of the image. When the question is a sound, you must press the> play key to listen (depending on the device the sound is played automatically).
4) By hitting the bird you get points based on the time remaining, ie the faster you answer the more points you get. Missing, the game goes on. You can see a summary of your end-of-game responses and study the ones you missed.
5) Watch out! At least one of the six bird options presented per question is a "Fake Bird", a coined name for a bird that doesn't exist! If you select this answer you will lose half the points accumulated so far!
To avoid this, be aware of the options and try to play with both hands to avoid false clicks.
6) If you need to perform another task while playing remember that time during questions keeps running if you minimize the app. Hit or miss the question and then minimize the app to avoid scares. You can leave the game at any time during a question by pressing the back button.
7) Some photos and sounds may have more than one bird species. Remember that what the game asks the registry bird, which may not always be clear in these cases. When this happens take a look at the alternatives and base your answer on what they present.
8) The game ranking can be accessed directly on the mobile phone. In the main menu choose the Ranking option and download it. The top 99 results will be shown in a list as well as the number of hits and the date of the game.
Qave Tche uses visual and sound resources found on wikiaves.com.br. No authorization was required for such data to be shown in the application, because to build a significant database would require hundreds of users and thousands of photos, making it an unviable task. We still add a mention to the author of such records in the upper left corner of each question.
Remember that the application is free and ad-free with the noble intent of spreading the birdwatching hobby, promoting a revisit of old records and providing entertainment for anyone, whether it is a bird expert or a layman. The more records available to the app, the more diverse the game gets.
If you still do not want your photographic and sound records to appear in the game, please send a message to [email protected]
and we will arrange for them to be blocked and no longer appear in the app.
Qave Tche has no official link to wikiaves.com.br. No registration or login required to play.