Capture what's on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Can access your contacts means Google Keep - Notes and Lists APK may read your own contact card, phone status and identity. But Google Keep - Notes and Lists APK may not actually change your contacts, just access them. SMS, social networking and address book apps tend to use this permission, but for other apps it is usually unncessary. As your contacts data is very sensitive, extreme caution is advised here
Can access your Multimedia means Google Keep - Notes and Lists APK may change your audio settings, take pictures and videos or record audio. Alternative camera apps require this right in order to take photographs. Theoretically, a malicious app can secretly take pictures and distribute them on the Internet but, in practice, it's quite hard for an app to operate your camera.
Can access your USB storage means Google Keep - Notes and Lists APK may modify or delete the contents of your USB storage or read the contents of your USB storage. If an app asks for this permission, it can acess your entire memory, and read, edit and delete your data. You should be very wary of apps asking for this permission. In combination with access to the Internet, an app could upload private photos to a website. A special note: all apps are granted this permission in any Android operating system below Android 1.5. You've got to be extra careful if you're working with an older version of Android.
May share your location means Google Keep - Notes and Lists APK may precise location (GPS and network-based) or approximate location (network-based). This permission tells the app where you are, located by GPS satellites. It is needed by navigation or location-based apps, but could also be abused for advertising purposes.