This app provides a single point of contact to your home camera network. There is no need to insecurely open individual cameras to the Internet. This app connects using a secure and session-based protocol--no passwords are transmitted in plain text.
Key features include:
- Manage multiple Blue Iris installations
- Control the traffic signal icon, schedule and profile selection
- Receive Android push alerts when a Blue Iris camera is triggered or there is a critical status message
- Fast H.264 streaming
- Control PTZ, IR and more for any camera that's also controllable at the Blue Iris PC
- Listen to and talk to any camera that's also supported at the Blue Iris PC
- Navigate cameras by tapping and swiping
- Review recordings as stored on the Blue Iris PC, up to 64x speed
- Selectively delete recordings from the Blue Iris PC
- Remote control DIO output signals on compatible devices
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
3C Toolbox combines many great apps into one giant toolbox with a modern and easy-to-use interface. 3C Toolbox has every tool you need to monitor, control and fine-tune all your Android devices. Save 25€ or $30 by getting 3C Toolbox instead of many disparate apps.
To receive the fastest and most friendly support on Play Store, please send a support request from app settings, help and support mentioning your concerns. Over 85% of all users gave it a full 5 star review for a global rating of 4.8 ! ★★★★★
3C Toolbox combines many features from other great apps into one beautiful interface and will run on all your Android devices: http://www.3c71.com/what
Permissions detailed: http://www.3c71.com/perms
Works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
★ Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager and (root) explorer
Auto backup updated apps and new app notification
Recording items and options
Use force-stop in task manager and task-killer
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
★ Special support
Dual battery devices
LG Quick Circle (gauge or quick controls)
Galaxy Edge devices
★ Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
★ Device manager
Device profiles to easily and quickly configure your device
Tasks scheduler to perform app management, memory clean-up, and performance booster
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
Device battery statistics to compare battery usage between profiles
★ File explorer*
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
★ Application manager*
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system or SD card
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
★ Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure* Android firewall, TCP Congestion and DNS
★ Task manager
Sort by various usage
Kill or force-stop* any apps or kernel processes
★ CPU manager*
Single core to octa-core and more
Thermal and multi-core settings
★ System manager*
Configure SD cards cache and IO scheduler, memory management and custom kernel settings
build.prop and sysctl editors.
★ Monitoring and recording
All applications activity and consumption
Component states (connections, localization and phone)
Status bar notifications with graphics
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
★ Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
★ System component switches (widgets or profiles)
You can switch on/off about 20+ components manually or automatically using profiles
★ Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
★ System Logcat and Kernel Reader*
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Version:Varies with device
Explore feed - The new ‘explore feed' offers recommended and constantly updating Wikipedia content right on the home screen, including trending articles, current events, suggested reading, and more.
Voice-integrated search - Easily find what you're looking for with a prominent search bar at the top of the app, including voice-enabled search on your device.
Nearby - Learn more about what's around you by selecting points on an interactive map to see articles related to your current and nearby location.
Language support - Seamlessly switch to reading any language-supported Wikipedia, either by changing the language of the current article, or changing your preferred search language while searching.
Link previews - Tap on an article to preview it, without losing your place in what you're currently reading. Press and hold a link to open it in a new tab, allowing you to keep reading the current article without losing your place, and switch to the new tab when you're ready.
Table of contents - swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily.
Reading lists - Organize the articles you browse into reading lists, which you can access even when you're offline. Create as many lists as you like, give them custom names and descriptions, and populate them with articles from any language wiki.
Image gallery - Tap on an image to view the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe for browsing additional images.
Definitions from Wiktionary - Tap-and-hold to highlight a word, then tap the "Define" button to see a definition of the word from Wiktionary.
Wikipedia Zero - Access Wikipedia for Android free of data charges for participating mobile operators. (link to participating operators).
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "Settings", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
By using this app, you agree to the automatic transmission of crash reports to a third-party service provider. If you would like to disable this feature, please press "Settings," then toggle off "Send crash reports" under the General section.
Explanation of permissions needed by the app: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Apps/Android_FAQ#Security_and_Permissions
About the Wikimedia Foundation
The Wikimedia Foundation is the nonprofit organization that supports Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia projects. The Wikimedia Foundation is a charitable organization funded mainly through donations. For more information, please visit our website: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home.
✔ Safely secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app featuring both antivirus and Wi-Fi vulnerability protection.
✔ Security tools like virus and malware scanner, trojan removal for infected files, App Permissions, App Locking, and Call Blocker give you total control for safeguarding your privacy.
✔ Protects against infected files, websites, apps, trojans, system vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi connections based threats to your OS.
Feel secure with industry-leading malware safety by leading Android authorities:
Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better … nothing comes close.”
DigitalTrends.com: “A light footprint with no discernable drain on battery life and no impact on general performance.”
PCmag.com: “Strong malware protection. Huge feature set. Free.”
Available on mobile in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected apps, Trojans and new apps for safety upon first use. Includes Web & file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.
■ App Permissions: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps' access rights, ad network integrations, and permissions.
■ Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don't want to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ App Locking: Retain security and privacy of sensitive content by locking any app with a PIN.
- The unprecedented arsenal of 50+ songs with full music videos in the background!
- Fast and challenging play style unlike any other rhythm game! Split screen system puts a new spin on the popular genre.
- High definition background displays set the tone for the song and is unique to each and every song!
- Compete with your friends using the ranking system and see whose musical prowess dominates the scene!
HOW TO PLAY
- The timeline will start moving horizontally as soon as the music begins
- Touch the note when the timeline passes through the middle of note
- When the Fever gauge on the top right of the screen is full, touch the [FEVER] button to trigger Fever Mode. During Fever Mode, all points will be based on maximum judgment.
- Lucky bonus, which randomly appears during the game, allows chances for reaching a higher score.
- You can compete with friends real time with ranking mode.
- Buy Skins and enlist the help of Partners to create your unique Technika experience
- You can have smoother gameplay by turning BGA and key sound OFF in OPTION> Low Spec Menu.
Version:Varies with device
Version:Varies with device
This app comes with all stock S6 icons and wallpapers. All included icons scale at 192x192.
This theme supports all major android launchers like:
- Apex Launcher (Most recommended)
- Nova Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- Action Launcher Pro
- Go Launcher (Least recommended)
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ONE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUPPORTED LAUNCHER INSTALLED PRIOR TO INSTALLING THIS THEME. INSTALLING JUST THIS THEME WON'T WORK.
Please e-mail us your problems/suggestions before considering any negative rating :).
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
Please test if the app works on your device first by installing the FREE version, "Shake Screen On Off FREE".
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. On device's up to Android KitKat 4.4, the battery consumption should be minimal. On device's running Android 5+, due to an Android bug, there will be more battery being used, but it still should not be a huge amount. I did all I could to make the app work on Android 5+, and so I rather make it work, even if more battery is necessary to keep it working.
My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the PRO version of the app 'Shake to Screen On Off'. On the PRO version:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
Vibration - necessary in case the user wants the phone to vibrate when the screen is turned on or off.
Run at Startup - necessary if the user wants the app to start automatically after the device is turned on.
Disable Keyguard - necessary if the user wants the app to unlock the device automatically when the screen is turned on.
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
“An original game that shows just how possible it is to turn yourself into a sports star” (HobbyConsolas.com)
Fulfill your dream and turn yourself into a true professional footballer, playing for the best football teams in the world. Personalize your own footballer and start your career by signing for a starter club, compete against real users and improve your skills to be able to sign for a bigger football club and win great continental competitions.
Choose one of the greatest European leagues to begin your career and convert yourself into a Legend:
· Compete in matches against users from all around the world
· Compete in one of the greatest leagues and rise to the top of the mountain with your team.
· Make yourself famous in every city and country that you visit.
· Improve your skills
· Sign with the best clubs in the world
· Turn yourself into a legend
The only football game where everything depends on your skills, and your actions are very important in every match.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF FROM THE BENCH - trademarks and copyrighted works, including the Clubs logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by From The Bench and may not be used without From The Bench's written consent.
To be able to play this application, you will need internet connection. This application offers in-app purchases which you can disable in your device settings.
Check out our forums at www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/ to meet other players and be up to date on all news about the game.
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Greek (Standard & Polytonic)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
* Urdu (Normal & Phonetic)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your BT or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No user installed app is allowed to change IME without user interaction.
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
You want all the latest information about GTA 5? This amazing app does the job for you. We keep you up to date with all the rumors, news facts and information about GTA 5.
But there is more. We give you background information about the main GTA V characters, the vehicles that can be found in this amazing Grand Theft Auto 5 game and a game guide to help you a little hand (when available).
With this app you also can view the newest screenshots, artwork en screencaps and save them in HD on your mobile phone as wallpaper. So flourish up your screen with these amazing GTA 5 backgrounds! In the meanwhile you can visit the GTA V theater, where you can watch the official trailers and other videos about Grand Theft Auto 5.
And if you’re bored play one of the brilliant mini games we have specially developed for you. Test your reaction time, tapping speed or memory with one of these games.
At last but not least, we have the official GTA 5 cheats, radio stations and map for you (when available). So if you’re a real GTA 5 fan, download this app now!
- Latest GTA 5 news and information
- View latest screenshots and artwork
- Countdown until release
- Save images as HD wallpapers
- Watch official GTA V trailers and videos
- Main characters
- Vehicles that can be found in GTA 5
- Radio stations*
- Map of GTA 5*
- Game guide
- Different GTA V mini games, including: Michaels Memory, Franklins Firefight and Trevors Tapgame.
*will be added when available
What's in this version:*update 1.04*