And now (in the US only), My Data Manager includes Plan Matcher™, which keeps tabs on mobile plans from dozens of carriers and automatically recommends the best ones based on your usage history.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
· Call & Text Tracking: Monitor how many call minutes or text messages you have left
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you're on the right data plan
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
Use My Data Manager to track how much data you use, monitor what apps are using the most data, and get alerts before you run out of data and get charged unnecessary overage fees.
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue, Yahoo Tech
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also, check out these links to recent Reviews:
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Vodafone, Airtel, Vivo, TIM, Claro, Orange, SFR, China Telecom, SK Telecom, NTT docomo, EE, O2, and many more.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you've recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
* Supported Xperia smartphone and tablet at the following URL: http://www.sonymobile.com/remoteplay
Use of this feature requires a PlayStation®4 system, DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, Sony Entertainment Network account and high-speed Internet connection. Use of your home Wi-Fi network is recommended. Use of public Wi-Fi networks is not recommended. Some games may not support this feature. The latest version of the system software must be installed on your PS4™ system to use “PS4 Remote Play”.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: http://doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/legal/index.html.
The key features of this application are as follows:
??? Note: In order to fully utilize this application, an internet connection is required. ???
Most important features:
+ Large library of anime shows and movies.
+ Continuous updates.
+ Add content to your 'Favorites' making them easy accessible.
+ Integrated content guide allows you to track your progress.
+ A clean, easy and user friendly interface of awesomeness with tablet support.
+ ... (Just try it ;-))
Tip: Recommend is to use an external media player like MX Player to support all the necessary codices