New feature: Integrated FCC robocall and tele-market call report, automatically blocks numbers on the list. Automatic sync with FCC report.
Please Read First
* Email us [email protected] for any question, no email will be ignored.
* Pick up and hangup works on Kitkat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
* Free trial available. Email [email protected] with subject "request trial app" to receive a download link
* Guaranteed to work or your money back, no time limit
* Buy-one-get-one-free, after purchase, email us for a promo code for a free download.
News reporting, App Review, and User's Manual
* Latest user review: https://community.republicwireless.com/message/455656#comment-455656
* Third party App review: http://www.techlicious.com/blog/how-to-prevent-spam-callers-from-leaving-voicemail/
* TV news reporting: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/money/consumer/alerts/Call-blocking-app-Extreme-Call-Blocker-stops-telemarketing-calls-for-viewer
* User's Manual: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Call Blocking Modes
* Send to voice mail
* Pick up-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail.
* Mute only: only mute the ringtone on your side.
* Allow call but no voicemail: allow call to ring as normal but no voicemail allowed.
* Block outgoing calls: block outgoing call to a particular number.
* In-Call-Popup, let you pick up-and-hangup on a call and add the number to blacklist directly when call is ringing
Message Blocking Modes
* Erased: blocked message erased permanently, not recoverable.
* Saved in block log: blocked message saved in the log, can be viewed/edited/replied later.
* Hidden in private: blocked message hidden in private mailbox, can only be accessed with password .
* Auto response only: send auto response only, do not block messages.
* Forward: forward message to another number.
* Content filtering: message can be filtered based on content.
Customize Blocking List
* Blacklist: easiest way to block a number, add it to the blacklist and select a blocking mode.
* White list: for numbers you don't want to be blocked.
* Profile: build a blocking profiles and add as many numbers as you want to the profile, ideal for blocking a lot of numbers in the same way.
* Group blocking: block an entire Google contact group.
* Area code blocking: use wildcard to block an entire area code, or all numbers contain the same pattern.
* Timers: blacklist supports timers, set your blocking to start and end at a particular time during a particular day or days.
* Calendars: profile and group blocking support calendar scheduling, set your blocking to start and end according to your Google calendar.
Private Message Vault
* Support 128-bit encryption on SMS, prevent snooping from third party sms apps
* Support both SMS and MMS
* Password protected.
* Support remote clear to erase all messages remotely.
* Automatic time out.
* Calls to/from private numbers automatically erased from call log.
* Password protected.
* Invisible mode, remove app icon from your app list.
* Support blocking of UNKNOWN,PRIVATE or RESTRICTED calls.
* One-click option to block all numbers not in your contact.
* Support sending auto response text messages to blocked calls or messages.
* Support wildcard * and ? matching of phone numbers.
* Support backup and restore to/from SD card or Dropbox.
* Automatically erase blocked calls from your call log.
* Blocking history log stores all blocked call and message info.
- 260+ walls and growing.
- New walls are added whenever possible.
- Fits any device.
- High Quality walls 2K and above.
- Material dashboard with ability to save images to SD Card.
- walls are added from server side(App updates will be less).
- Muzei support
- Pushbullet channel notification for new walls added.
- Some walls may take time to load depending on the size.
- Crop will take you to a external crop agent(Launcher, Gallery, etc.,)
- If you have any issues, send a mail to [email protected] (You can also send mail from within the app)
- Home button is removed from Drawer(Not many use it once they applied there wall)
Follow me on G+ : www.google.com/+Sasikanth
Thanks to www.vectoropenstock.com for providing cool vectors that are used for couple of walls.
Thanks to Travis Hall, Ankit Anad, Arik Licholat, Beard, Nick Miltner, Dei G, Matthew Fidoe, Jim G, Ricky Lauglin, NiklasRage aka Dave MFP, Jon Merritt for testing out the app and suggesting changes and improving.
"This is a fantastic idea!" —Jason Fried of Basecamp
"We're obsessed." —Brit+Co
"Instagram suddenly got a lot more interesting." —Uncrate
Over is the app for adding text and artwork to your photos. Designed with mobile creatives in mind, Over features standard and custom-made fonts and well-crafted artwork combined with a sleek design, easy-to-use functionality, and immediate sharing ability.
EXCLUSIVE FONTS & ARTWORK: Over features unique, beautiful fonts and original, eye-catching artwork from a variety of artists for you to add to your pictures.
MAKE SOMETHING AWESOME: In Over, you'll be able to discover artwork perfect for outdoor adventures, add handcrafted icons for any occasion, design with geometric font awesomeness, say “Happy Birthday” in style, present challenging and inspirational words, and much more.
EDITING: In Over you can nudge, size, rotate, fade, copy, and center your artwork and text, crop your photos, and stretch your text. Pick from among plenty of color choices to make the text or artwork pop, or blend in.
SHARING: When you're finished with your picture you can share it directly via email, text message, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you run into an issue with Over, simply shoot us a message from within the app. We'll work with you to resolve quickly any problems that you have.
STORE: Our in-app store showcases several exclusive art and font packs for purchase.
FUN: Over is fun. It allows you to express your creativity on the go.
COMMUNITY: You can check out our community of mobile creatives at the @Over Instagram account and, we hope, be inspired by what others are making with the app. Search Instagram for #bestofOver and #madewithOver too.
How People Are Using Over:
—"With Over, I'm thinking more like a publisher, with my photos telling stories instead of just being 'something to upload.' It's a great way to improve photos." —Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works
—"Over is fantastic because it lets me add a bit of personality behind my photographs." —Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere
—Wish someone a "happy birthday" on Facebook.
—Create things you used to need Photoshop to make.
—Make your children "talk". :)
—Design professional-looking images for your Facebook page.
—Build slides for your next presentation.
—Enhance your creativity.
—Post your product details to Pinterest.
—Make your Instagram posts pop.
—Print the images for your scrapbook.
—Encourage your friends with motivational quotes.