• More than 1000 musical instruments (Multi-sample and Recorded from real instruments)
• DNC Instruments and After-touch
• More than 1000 styles (Include Intros, Variations, Fills, Break, Endings, and Pads) with Real Chord (Press 3 or more keys)
• More than 10 drum kits (General, Arabic, Persian, ...) and Funny Human Drum kit
• 3 Low-latency methods
• Connect to a real musical keyboard via USB MIDI cable
• Use phone as a microphone
• Programmable Sound/Loop Buttons for play Audio files
• Strong Windows tools for Create, Edit and Import Instruments, Styles, ... (download from www.sofeh.com)
• Joystick, Ribbon, Effects, and Filters
• Record, Re-record, Sing a Song, Save, Playback, ...
• High-quality Stereo output
• Simulate KORG keyboards with: Fade, Synchro, Keyboard Set, Tempo, Transpose, Octave, Balance, Tune, Split, Chord Memory, Tap Tempo/Reset ...
• Multi-touch with 10 fingers
• Change volume of each Instrument or Style Separately
• Pedal, Metronome and Touch Response
• Quarter tones (Arabic, Persian, Kurdish ...)
• 1 and 2 rows keyboard
• and more ...
See more information at www.sofeh.com
Can access your contacts means ORG 2019 APK may read your own contact card, phone status and identity. But ORG 2019 APK may not actually change your contacts, just access them. SMS, social networking and address book apps tend to use this permission, but for other apps it is usually unncessary. As your contacts data is very sensitive, extreme caution is advised here
Can access your Multimedia means ORG 2019 APK may change your audio settings, take pictures and videos or record audio. Alternative camera apps require this right in order to take photographs. Theoretically, a malicious app can secretly take pictures and distribute them on the Internet but, in practice, it's quite hard for an app to operate your camera.
Can access your USB storage means ORG 2019 APK may modify or delete the contents of your USB storage or read the contents of your USB storage. If an app asks for this permission, it can acess your entire memory, and read, edit and delete your data. You should be very wary of apps asking for this permission. In combination with access to the Internet, an app could upload private photos to a website. A special note: all apps are granted this permission in any Android operating system below Android 1.5. You've got to be extra careful if you're working with an older version of Android.