XPlayer video player is a professional video playback tool. It supports ALL video formats, 4K/ultra HD video files, and plays them with high-definition. It is one of the best HD video player for Android. XPlayer video player also protects your private video from being deleted or seen when people use your device. KEY FEATURES: - Support ALL video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc. - Ultra HD video player, support 4K. - Hardware acceleration. - Keep your video safe with private folder. - Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically. - Manage or share videos easily. - Easy to control volume, brightness and playing progress. - Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock etc. XPlayer video player is a totally FREE HD video player, simple and powerful. Any video formats are supported. We are open to any suggestions for better user experience. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
|App Download Version:||188.8.131.52|
|Apk Size||28.78 MB|
|Last Update Time||May 14, 2022|
|Min||Android 4.4 (KITKAT)|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||160, 240, 320, 480, 640, 65534, 65535|
|Offers In-App Purchase||NO|
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), Google Maps, Bing Maps, USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play